Morning sketches 2016.07.29
I must look strange in a village going to sketch when most people work. But I started not caring what people might think of me wearing a farmer's hat and a towl and sketching. I've found my treasures near where I live. I'm lucky.
And people stop to talk to me and ask me to show them my sketches. Interesting.
- Dear readers 2016.08.01
- Morning sketches 2016.07.29
- My favorite area 2016.07.28
- On washi 2016.07.28
- Father and s daughter 2016.07.28
- After the shocking incident 2016.07.27
- Still life 2016.07.26
- Dancers 2016.07.26
- Sketching at the temple 2016.07.25
- Sumo on MO washi 2016.07.25
- Writing 2016.07.23
- Tried ink on washi 2016.07.23